“We are now accepting orders. Deliveries may take longer than normal.
AZA POWER+ (Azadirachtin 0.15% EC, 1500 ppm) - 1 Litre
- Delivery within 5-7 working days.
Check product delivery at your location to enable Add to Cart
Aza Power+ (Azadirachtin 0.15% EC, 1500 ppm)
Aza Power+, a neem pesticide which is a natural organic product, absolutely non-toxic, 100% biodegradable and ecofriendly. It belongs to the category of medium to broad-spectrum pesticides.
Aza Power+ is manufactured from Neem Oil. Since, it contains azadirachtin which affects over 600 species of pests including insects, nematodes, fungi and viruses and is completely safe to non-target organisms like beneficial predators, honey bees, pollinators, fish, birds, cattle and human beings.
Azadirachtin, a constituent found in neem oil, it prevents the infestation of the insect pests and fungi in the crop. It does not affect the beneficial organisms and hence safer to the environment.
Aza Power + increases the yield and quality of the produce in the crop. Aza Power also provides micro-nutrients to the plants which help in good yield of the plants. It acts as a feeding deterrent, prevents egg-laying and disrupts the lifecycle of the pests.
Aza Power + is used in controlling the sucking pests, fruit borers, pod borers and other feeders in fruits, flowers and vegetables. It is suited for mixing with other synthetic pesticide and in fact, enhances their action. Neem consists of several compounds hence development of resistance is impossible.
Aza Power + also has systemic action and seedlings can absorb and accumulate the neem compounds to make the whole plant pest resistant.
- Acts as an insect growth regulator.
- As a feeding deterrent.
- As an ovipositional deterrent.
- The formation of chitin (exoskeleton) is also inhibited.
- Mating, as well as sexual communication, is disrupted.
- Larvae and adults of insects are repelled.
- Adults are sterilized.
- Larvae and adults are poisoned.
- Neem as a bio-fungicide: Neem oil is effective against rots, mildews, rusts, scab, leaf spot and blights.
Applications: Aza Power+ is used for all crops, cereals, pulses, oilseeds and horticultural crops. Spray Aza power+ @ 5 ml per litre of water.
- Keep away from foodstuffs, animal feed and keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid contact with mouth, skin, eyes and more.
- Avoid inhalation of the spray mist. Spray in the direction of the wind.
- Wash thoroughly the contaminated clothes and parts of the body after spraying.
- Do not smoke, drink, eat chew anything while spraying.
- Wear full protective clothing (gloves, cap, shoes and mask) while mixing and spraying.
A neem seed kernel-based- Azadirachtin - 0.15% (1500 ppm)
Neem seed kernel extract in solvent methanol containing min. 0.15% Azadirachtin
Emulsifier (Polysorbate 20)
Purified neem oil
Antidote: Treat symptomatically.
Instructions for use: Please read the attached leaflet before use.
It is Neem oil-based herbal pest repellant/ antifeedant insecticide that controls Bollworm and Aphid on cotton plants, as well as leaf roller, Stem borer and Plant Hopper on Rice crops. It can also be used for all cereals, pulses, vegetables and horticulture crops.
- Keep out of reach from children.
- Keep in a cool and dry place.
- Keep away from heat and open flame.
Manufactured By: Shri Ram Solvent Extractions PVT. LTD.
Marketed By: IFFCO e-BAZAR Limited